Learn Happy London offers fun and engaging workshops for both parents and schools.They provide a good foundation to develop new strategies. skills and knowledge in a range of topics to support children both in the classroom and at home. As well as being interactive, our workshops provide opportunities for discussion and participation in a variety of activities. We aim to create a lively and fun atmosphere for all to enjoy.
Our workshops and seminars are based on the National Curriculum. As a parent you will learn and understand how it is taught in Primary Schools across London and the UK. As a result of attending our workshops you will gain up-to-date knowledge and skills to be able to support your children with confidence in your own home. You will be able to guide your children through phonics, reading, writing, and maths homework with ease.
WHY ATTEND PARENT WORKSHOPS?
- Support your child with confidence throughout their education.
- Understand new areas of learning and how education has developed.
- Become familiar with new terminology used in education today.
- Meet like-minded parents.
- Develop your skill-set as a parent, teaching assistant, learning support assistant, nursery worker or nanny.